Summary: CSR needs consulting from a manager’s point of view!
My offering for your company’s
strategic CSR positioning:
- Analysis of your company’s vision, mission, and values / core beliefs
- Portfolio analysis through a manager’s point of view
- Stakeholder analysis (i.e. your employees and customers)
- Stakeholders‘ expectations written down in a materiality matrix
- Identification of areas for your CSR strategy
- Development of KPI for your CSR fields of action
- Support of your managers (i.e. in human resources management, performance reviews, and target agreements)
- Support in communicating your CSR strategy in and outside your company.
And – last but not least – I will write your sustainability report either according to the standards of Global Reporting Initiative (GRI 4) or according to the German Deutscher Nachhaltigkeitskodex (DNK). My own German sustainability report is published here: DNK_2017_CSR-CSR.
If you want to document your CSR activities to others why not let me undertake an audit according to the non sector-specific IASA Certified Sustainability Standards of the International Association for Sustainable Aviation.
References see https://csr-csr.com/referenzen/
Summary of my experience:
CSR Manager, Head of Department, Portfolio Manager, Quality & Risk Manager
35 years experience in consulting and projects in:
- IT and Telcos
- Transport and Logistics
- Manufacturing Industry
15 years in middle management in international corporations with profit & loss responsibility
respectively 5 years of experience in general consulting, risk management, portfolio management, and quality assurance
Invitation to the New Year Reception of German President Dr. Horst Köhler because of honorary activities, 2009
Experience-IT-Scout of the year (i.e. STEM), 2014
CSR Manager (CCI Osnabrueck, Germany)
CSR Auditor (IASA)
Certified The SUSTAINABILITY Code Trainer
Certified N-Kompass Consultant
LCCI English for Business and Commerce (CCI London, UK)
Please do not hesitate to contact me: